Skills & Services
We specialize in industrial, commercial and institutional fields
We provide Engineering, Construction and Maintenance services including:
- Power Distribution
- Motor Controls
(repairs and upgrades)
- Process Wiring
- Power Factor Correction
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Emergency and Exit Lighting Systems (including inspections)
- Heat Trace Systems
(process, freeze protection, and snow-melting)
- Thermographic Surveys
- Arc Flash Analysis
- Transformer and Oil Analysis
- AutoCAD drawings
- Power Quality Analysis
- Short Circuit Analysis
We are experienced in working in confined space entry, hazardous locations with volatile vapours as well as static grounding.
We have experience working with geographically dispersed companies (internationally) and integrating their projects to the Ontario Electrical Code.
We have experience working by team approach with other non-union trades to provide turn-key projects.
Frequent contact with other contractors allows us to draw on a large number of people quickly when required.
We provide year-round staffing for all electrical needs in several industries and institutions.
We offer 24-hour emergency services – 7 days a week with a response time of one hour. Our on-call technician always has a service vehicle for quick response.
We have fully equipped drawing capabilities:
- Engineering and drafting services
- AutoCAD software
- Production of stamped drawings
We work with specialists to enhance our abilities in:
- Power quality analysis (harmonics, emf)
- Oil and gas analysis
- Coordination studies and short circuit analysis
- PCB removal and disposal
- High Voltage installations, repairs and maintenance
- Communications, computer and phone wiring
- Fibre optics
- UPS power backup & generator power backup
- Arc Flash analysis and remediation